International Graduate Programme
1 year, 2 countries, 3 assignments
Through our International Graduate Programme (IGP), highly motivated graduates can discover the diversity of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group and its approach to commercial real estate operations. This one year fast-track management program is structured as follows:
- A permanent contract
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (e.g. in Investment, Controlling, Development, Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- At least one foreign assignment in one of our International offices
Who we are looking for
- You hold a master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- Your analytical/financial capabilities and communication skills are highly evolved
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You have already gained first experience in working or studying abroad and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and German and at least one of the Group’s other languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Polish)
Joining Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield means joining a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions. Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and also a International network reinforced by seminars and training sessions.
In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Wagner, Human Resources Analyst (+49 211 302 311 02).